ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an energetic, positive and customer service driven individual with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for Peloton to join our Stagehand team! Under the direction of our Stagehand Manager, Stagehands cultivate a world-class welcoming in-studio experience, making sure every member is comfortable and excited prior to their class. In this role, you will build rapport with clients, setting up members efficiently and guiding any new clients on proper use of our hardware.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Will properly interact and set our clients up on the Peloton bike and be able to do so quickly, to standard and efficiently.
- Work alongside our Concierge team to provide seamless, exceptional customer service to our Members
- Clean and maintain all studios to brand standards
- Represent the Peloton brand in all client interactions
- Work alongside our Audience Coordinator to promote high energy with audience & team
- Work alongside our Production team with any rehearsal or content needs that arise
- Work alongside our Hardware Tech teams to help implement set or stage changes, including set design changes, shifting and installing studio props
- Work alongside our Facilities Team to maintain a safe and clean work environment and sorting and storing supply deliveries
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Must have world-class customer service skills, have a positive mentality and high standards for cleaning and sanitation.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have excellent time-management skills and be able to adapt to changes to scheduling and/or studio priorities
- Ambitious, hardworking, team-oriented, and passionate about the fitness industry
- As this is a customer facing retail position, you will be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning and late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.