ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton Studios London operates 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content and world-class boutique fitness offerings to our members. Peloton seeks a polished, hard-working candidate to join our exceptional Facilities team for a one-of-a-kind work environment! The Lead Maintenance Engineers' daily responsibilities consist of ensuring the studio is compliant, critical plant checks, working with contractors, ordering parts, and general upkeep of the studio (including painting, plumbing and electrical work) while taking ownership of the team. Finally, end the shift by properly relaying the necessary information among the proper channels via an end-of-shift report.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide outstanding service and attention to our staff and member areas, particularly before member classes
- Maintain and perform major repairs and adjustments to the equipment on site
- Closely maintain, track and communicate any issues or client interactions
- Updating quality tracking, application monitoring and equipment maintenance logs with impeccable accuracy
- Ensure the building is maintained to a high standard and compliant at all times
- Maintain tools, equipment and prop storage spaces with a passion for organization and efficiency
- Intimate knowledge of products and equipment, with the ability to professionally and enthusiastically communicate any team or member questions, concerns or comments
- Work alongside Peloton instructors and Studio Operations to ensure a successful overall class experience and assist with member expectations around the studio in a friendly and professional manner (I.e, no cell phone use, no side conversations, studio safety and production protocols) during all content experience.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the team
- Adhere to high expectations placed on partnership along with the ability to work professionally with fellow crew members, clients and other departments within Peloton
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Ensures all safety laws are followed.
- A recognised Engineering/ Mechanical/Electrical or Building Engineering qualification
- Ability to use G-Suite and MS Office
- High standards and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and master communication and inventory tools and applications as used within the team and/or studio
- Ability to operate equipment maintenance and power tools, with dexterity and stamina to transport or shift equipment, shipments or stage/set-pieces as vital
- Knowledge of building critical systems; AC, BMS, Fire Alarm Systems, Generators, etc
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to give clear direction and respond to inquiries.
- As this is a customer-facing position, you will be required to work simultaneously on your feet for up to 10 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning and late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business
- Ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion with minimal impact to the
- Completes all preventative maintenance assignments and unscheduled tasks on time and identify and solve recurring problems to improve customer satisfaction and building efficiency.
- Administers applicable safety and environmental programs, including training and re-certification programs
- Participates in engineering training programs and initiatives, such as emergency response and safety meetings as required.
- Aligns with safety and environmental procedures and programs, specifically hazardous communication, lockout – tag out, asbestos, O&Ms and mold awareness.
- Demonstrate a complete and detailed understanding of all heating ventilating and air conditioning systems throughout the assigned properties.
- Demonstrate a complete and detailed understanding of all electrical distribution systems throughout the assigned property.
- Demonstrate a complete and detailed understanding of all water, drainage, compressed air and gas delivery systems throughout the assigned property.
- Ability to make most repairs to HVAC, plumbing, piping systems and electrical systems.
- Know when to raise HVAC, plumbing, piping systems and electrical repairs to outside vendors.
- Strong working knowledge and use of test and metering equipment such as electrical multi-meters, ammeters and flow hoods.
- Strong working knowledge as well as demonstrate the use of building control systems.
- Knowledge of First Aid and Safety procedures.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.