Role and Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of dimensional equipment (probing, scanning and optical), surface roughness and hardness equipment.
- Subject matter expert for determining the correct measurement equipment for a specification
- Consult on supplier quality audits and oversee supplier quality issues (MSOP, SIP, FAIR, Cpk)
- Involvement in the PDP process (from NPI to MP) to thrive metrology matters in early stages
- Correspond with the US based metrology team lead with project status updates and work cross-functionally with other departments and prioritize work queues
- Provide technical consultation to others pertaining to measurement problems
- Advanced knowledge of the GD&T standards ISO 1101 and ASME Y14.5
- Ability to quickly identify quality issues, problem solve, and make decisions in a timely manner
- Create and perform complex inspection of parts or assemblies using appropriate measurement equipment (CMM, Portable CMM (ScanArm), and basic lab equipment)
- Document the inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage workload and expectations while reporting to the corresponding metrology manager and metrology lead
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- > BS ME , > 10 Years Supplier Quality Working Experience in Mechanical Component Quality / Metrology Management
- Fluent English / Chinese communication skill
- Hands on problem solving, familiar APQP / PPAP process.
- Project Management Skill, Negotiation Skill
Advanced Metrology Equipment knowledge including 3D measurement equipment (ScanArms and CNC-CMM), Metrology Software (PolyWorks, Calypso, PC-DMIS or GOM) and basic equipment (surface plate, height gages, caliper, micrometers, etc.), Interpretation of engineering drawings and advanced Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) knowledge, Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.