ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead a connected fitness hardware product category. This person will serve as the voice of the customer, working to develop and launch products that will delight our members and support business goals. They will report to the Director of Product Management and work in close partnership with engineering, industrial design, program management, product management, user research, and business teams.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop a deep understanding of our members and advocate for solutions based on their needs
- Build and run a product roadmap that is informed by insights, data, and strategy
- Build cases for products and initiatives within your product category
- Define product requirements, including available markets, pricing, features, and performance goals
- Thoughtfully communicate product vision and requirements to the development team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborate with industrial design on user experience and feature implementation
- Collaborate with engineering to translate product requirements into engineering requirements and testing criteria
- Collaborate with program management to scope, plan, and implement to cost, timeline, and performance goals, partnering closely with them to make thoughtful trade-offs during development
- Solicit user feedback at each development phase, including field testing prior to launch
- Partner with marketing on product positioning, creative assets, and member-facing specifications
- Coordinate with documentation, sales, and member support to build internal and member-facing product support content prior to launch
- Supervise and report on product performance after launch
- Analyze insights and field data to prioritize sustaining improvements and advise next-generation product requirements
- Display leadership and positivity within your team
- Identify areas for product innovation
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4+ years of Product Management experience developing hardware
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Experience working closely with technical and design teams
- Experience with user testing and validation
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to drive decision making
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.