ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton's SDET team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded SDET to work with our web and user
experience teams. We believe quality starts early in the process and that it’s every team member’s
responsibility to produce high-quality products. You will work closely with developers, product owners,
program managers, and designers helping teams nurture a quality approach, mentor, and advocate for
excellent user experience while assisting teams with software testing standard methodologies.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Work with engineers and product managers to understand test automation coverage, build,
implement, maintain and improve testing approaches for our web and backend products and
ensure appropriate coverage across all levels of testing including unit, integration, and E2E tests
- Help in driving the adoption of best practices in testing and in maintainability
- Provide technical testing as well as your user mentality expertise from project inception
- Help the team to develop rich test ideas, scenarios, and experiments that yield an in-depth
coverage of systems under test (well above and beyond positive, negative, and edge cases)
- Be an integral part of the agile development workflow and an advocate for testing and code
quality within the engineering teams you work with, from standups to sprint planning to backlog
refinement and long-term planning
- Be able to act as release engineer for multi-functional teams
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with test automation tools for visual, UI, API, contract
testing using Selenium
Java, Typescript etc.
- Have solid understanding of Git workflow
- Have experience in architecting and implementing test automation solutions and frameworks for
complex front end and back end systems
- Have experience collaborating with developers on test automation scenarios, by pairing,
reviewing unit tests and coaching on testing standard processes
- Understand and advocate for CI/CD with experience with tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, etc
- Have a user-first approach. Our SDETs are advocates for user experiences that delight our
- Have experience working with multi-functional agile teams and delivering products,
collaborating with Design, UX, Project Management, and Product Management.
- Have the ability to accomplish complex engineering tasks independently and the capacity to work in a
high growth, fast-paced environment.
Bonus points if you...
- Have experience working with Cypress and Pytest
- Experience with API (monolith and service architecture) testing, contract testing, and Visual
- Working experience with setting up and configuring CI tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.