ABOUT THE ROLE
The Analyst, Supply Chain Optimization role is responsible for supporting optimization projects to solve cross-functional supply chain challenges as it relates to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale and growth for the organization. The analyst’s responsibilities will have an emphasis in Network Strategy utilizing optimization models that are focused on transforming business needs into sustainable solutions.
Programs range from short multi-week sprints impacting a small team to long-term global cross-functional projects impacting multiple departments (E.g., sourcing, manufacturing, middle mile, final mile, transportation, international). You will be part of the growing Integrated Supply Chain Development team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future network and ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
The role will focus on communications and strategic planning, serving as support for all supply chain optimization solutions across the end-to-end supply chain function. This analyst should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority and be able to facilitate and get results in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role will be a critical piece in continuing to build a best-in-class supply chain network and focused on driving key initiatives to increase speed to members and reduce cost. This role is expected to demonstrate effective storytelling skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights and execution.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
Support the End-to-End Project lifecycle of supply chain optimization projects –
- Scoping : Build the business case for the program, identify the program goals and timeline, required team(s) and effort, and desired impacts
- Data Analysis : Identify data sources for key project inputs, complete data analysis and cleansing techniques, and data validation with key partners
- Project Execution : Execute project scope and support resolution of any risks / issues, document key assumptions, support preparation of presentations to stakeholders and leadership
- Operational Deployment: Document all sustaining processes and implement templates to make models sustainable, define reporting cadence to monitor program post-launch
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years experience in supply chain with a focus in Network Optimization, Supply Chain Optimization, or network strategy/design
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Python, and similar data tools (Supply Chain Guru and Data Guru are a plus)
- Experience supporting large projects from start to finish including exposure to mobilizing project management, data gathering, modeling, problem-solving and communicating recommendations
- Clear communicator with keen ability to communicate findings in succinct presentations, experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and diligent worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Product Lifecycle Management Systems
Base Salary: $81,800.00 to $106,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.