ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Team Leader, you are passionate about fitness, technology, and all things Peloton. Reporting to the acting Multi-site Store Manager, you provide excellent in-store experiences and lead a team of sales specialists within our retail stores. The Sales Team Leader takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. You will be tasked with driving performance of your team, as well as handling your own pipeline. Our Sales Team Leaders are top sellers who mentor and guide the team in sales methodology and follow-up in order to meet and exceed sales goals. You are sales-oriented who will lead, mentor and cultivate a team-oriented environment while crafting an outstanding customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role must work well as part of the team whilst leading from the front, be highly organised, possess excellent training and interpersonal skills.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Focus on achieving and exceeding team sales goals through excellent member support and product knowledge
- Models how to utilise Salesforce to improve lead conversion and ensure data integrity
- Drives the retail sales methodology through meaningful customer interactions
- Builds Peloton community through in-store and outside events; as well as, phone, email, and social media engagement
- Utilise KPI reporting to find opportunities within the team’s sales pipeline and mentors standard processes in order to drive overall business
- Participates in interviewing, hiring and onboarding of new team members
- Training, developing and assimilation of sales team
- Knowledgeable and upholding all showroom standards, policies and procedures, and physical inventory process
- Develop business acumen and the ability to identify business trends
- Develop skills on how to capitalise on and/or change course on business trends
- Work in conjunction with Multi-Site Store Manager to supervise all company directed processes
- Provide leadership and direction to team members in conjunction with Multi-Site Store Manager.
- Build and drive showroom culture to create a positive environment that adopts Peloton’s mission and values
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to identify and act on key networking opportunities in order to develop relationships with the local market
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining sales talent
- Desire to develop strong operational skills a must
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and personable demeanour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) and Salesforce a plus
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.