ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an Automation Engineer to join our team. You will be a member of the Automation Engineering team responsible for building and supporting existing automations built using Python. You will collaborate with our various IT teams to plan, build and deploy these automations on several projects.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Partner with business analysts to understand “as-is” processes and propose and document “to-be” processes.
- Assess the financial benefits of proposed automations from the customer and make recommendations on the value of completing the automation
- Complete requirements and design document and review with the customer Complete BOT development using Python.
- Partner with other IT departments to access their systems using API’s.
- Build new automations using Python packages such as pandas and playwright in building new automations
- Test the automation with the customer and deploy the packages to production Provide operational support as required to existing automations in production by investigating bot failures and completing fixes as the need arises
- Work with the Infrastructure team in deploying automations in docker containers
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer with an good understanding of coding concepts
- 2+ years of experience with development in Python
- 1+ years of experience with public cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure
- Motivated, curious self-starter who has the desire to learn
- Ability to solve technical problems with creative solutions
- Understanding of database design and experience with SQL
- Solid understanding of other automation tools such as selenium
- Knowledge of project life cycle management
- Knowledge of operations and software development
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.